- 1-piece rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- Yak-Power system w/wiring harness, master controller & 3 power plugs
- Removable rod tip protector/paddle stowage w/threaded insert for attaching accessories
- Recessed bow & stern flush-deck bungee mounting systems
- 4 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat & pull-up assist strap system
- 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship & 13.70” x 23.36” (34.80 cm x 59.33 cm) stern hatches
- 8" (20.32 cm) stern weathertight deck plate storage w/tethered lid
- Gunnel flats w/two 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 3-position adjustment function, adjustable foot braces & non-skid cushioned flooring
- 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft self-draining, molded scupper drains (8 total) w/8 plugs
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling.
The 128T also features open deck access and customization options. This results in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak on the market. Plus, you can utilize the open deck platform in concert with the adjustable seat to float or fish the day away in comfort. And, with the Yak-Power system, all you have to do is plug in a battery and you can hook up a number of accessories to enhance your time on the water.